Improving Your Business Process
Managing IT projects and programs through the planning, execution, testing and implementation and closure phases ensuring adherence to strict deadlines and budget.
- Provide regular project status updates to upper management
- Ensure effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of project
- Ensuring allocation of resources and skills within the teams
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Manage the process of gathering, and review
- Define project success criteria in relation to agreed requirements
TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
Delivering strong technical management expertise by assuring the proper communication to the support teams to insure a successful execution.
- Plan, lead, and drive to completion a variety of projects
- Facilitate meetings such as discoveries, stand-ups, retrospectives
- Resolve blockers and manage cross-team work.
- Manage and handle communication with third-party vendors
- Communicate status updates to project management, stake-holders and executives, both verbally and in writing.
- Maintain and promote the PMO processes throughout the organization
DATA ANALYTICS DISCOVERY
Your data is scattered everywhere, that's why it's a golden opportunity to utilize Splunk to consolidated unstructured data sets and deliver more insights to security, IT operations and business areas. By leading a strategy and working on use cases, marketing and implementing a plan you'll be able to empower support teams to improve the user experience.
- Complement existing BI tools and other big data technologies
- Gain new business insights by enriching machine data with structured data sources
- Analyze machine data to identify patterns, outliers and trends to make better business decisions
- Leverage a new class of data for business analytics
Inline Resources Ltd. Co. was established in 1999 to support software development in education. The work was centered around developing applications for mobile devices and providing general computer consulting strategies. Success still continuous in that area but today it's expanding into delivering broader strategies.
After 20 years of working in the aerodynamic and healthcare industries the company is now expanding to support the following areas: project management, technical account management and data analytics discover strategies. Because of the success over the years today we are now positioned to provide real world expertise to your organization.
- Experience the difference and allow us to provide your professional services.